At NHS 24, we do one of a kind work. And our people get one of a kind rewards.
We’re a values-led organisation dedicated to putting care and compassion at the heart and soul of everything we do. That means we put our people first, giving them everything they need to thrive.
Aside from supporting people across the nation, a team that has your back, and the opportunity to grow your skills in the most varied healthcare service in Scotland, our staff get access to a benefits package designed to take them further:
- On the job training and an induction plan spanning your first 12 months with us
- 1.5 hours protected time of professional development every month
- 35 days annual leave (rising to 41) pro-rata
- Development opportunities including study bursaries, e-learning and classroom-based courses
- Enhanced pay for working during out of hours period
- Enrolment into the Scottish Public Pensions Agency (SPPA) pension scheme
- NHS discounts on goods and services
- HELP, employee support and assistance